Music Appreciation Program
Music appreciation program provides listening enjoyment
for St. Louis seniors.
VNA’s Music Appreciation Program launched in 2021 to bring connection, peace and joy to our patients and their loved ones. The program is in collaboration with local high school students, who volunteer their time and talents to play and record musical selections. Their compassion delivers happiness to all that listen. Please explore below to find the latest music video.
October 2022 Session
Length: 29 minutes
Performers: Alice Liu, Rayan Khan, Alex Chen, Jamie Park, Joshua Li, Tina Wang, Jonathan Liu
1. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Oboe Concerto in C Major
2. K. D. von Dittersdorf, A German Dance
3. Frédéric Chopin, Nocturne in C# Minor Op. 27 No. 1
4. Howard Ashman and Alan Menken, Beauty and the Beast Theme
5. Johann Sebastian Bach, Cello Suite No. 1, II. Allemande
6. Ernesto Köhler, Etude in F Major
7. Kyle Landry, La La Land (Epilogue)